Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Heart Beat Battle In The Sky Part3

~Continued~


Aiko: What do you mean you've never been in love before just about everyone has 


Satoshi: You see when I was younger I didn't have a family like everyone else....

(Satoshi starts to walk away) 


Aiko: You can tell me really 


Satoshi: See my family abandoned me at birth I've been from adoption home to another and nobody wanted me at all 


Aiko:  *starts to cry a little* I- I'm sorry to hear that Satoshi 


Satoshi: Don't be besides you don't like me anyway and I understand why  *Satoshi walks away*


Aiko: SATOSHI WAIT !


Satoshi: What do you want Aiko 



Aiko: If you let me I can help you 


Satoshi: MAYBE I DON'T WANT YOUR HELP
 


Aiko: FINE THEN I WON'T HELP YOU *Aiko runs away to Arata*


Arata: AIKO WATCH OUT !


Aiko: *bumps into him*  Arata  I'm sorry


Arata: Aiko it's okay really, Whats wrong 


Aiko:  Nothing is wrong Arata *Heart necklace sparkles*


Arata: Seems somebody needs your help Aiko  Aimi you must go to them 



Aiko: I Know What my necklace does 



 




















Aiko: *Runs to her shrine* 


Satoshi: *In front of the shrine* Ugh Guardian of Love if you're listening I wanted to ask you something 


Aiko: I am but of all ears do speak mere mortal 


Satoshi: I'm in love with this girl at  my school she has a beautiful personality but today we got in a argument and I wanted to know how to fix it please love guardian answer this 


Aiko: I can only try to help you 



Satoshi: That's the same thing she said to me ? 



 ~ To be continued ~ 




~ A little note ~ 


Sorry I didn't update the story yesterday but here it is  with love from Adim :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment