Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Heart Beat Battle In The SkyPart 2

~Continued~




Arata: *helps Aiko Up*Hey a-are you okay 


Aiko: Yeah I - I'm okay  are you okay um...


Arata: I'm Arata Zukino  and you are ? 


Aiko: *looks down at her necklace*  I'm Aiko Aimi  sorry about the crash here let me help you with your books it's the least I can do right? 


(Aiko begins to pick up his books) 



Satoshi: *Looking at both of them* She would possibly be better off with him than someone like me I mean his heart is much more pure for a girl like her then mine 



Arata: Aiko? 



Aiko: Yes Arata 



Arata: *looks deeply into her eyes* Aiko The Cupid is that you ?


Aiko: Arata !  is that you , you've changed so much *Starts to hug him* Oh I've missed you


_________________________________________________________________



(Short story on Arata) 


Arata just like Aiko is a cupid though he was turned into a cupid to be with his eternal love which was Aiko until they both were separated. Of course Arata knowing that a Cupid such like Aiko was known to be able to charm anyone that she wanted to fall in love with her 

(So yeah fate brought them back together now back to the Manga)

________________________________________________________________

Back To The Manga: 



(Satoshi walks up to Arata and Aiko) 



Satoshi: Listen Aiko I'm sorry about what happened a few minutes and uh...



Aiko: *doesn't notice him standing there *   Arata care to join me for lunch 


Arata: I'd love to Join but I have harp practice  and I can't be late  (Aiko walks away smiling) 


Satoshi: *leaning on the locker* So Aiko how about you be my guest and uh join me for lunch eh what do ya say 


Aiko: Since I don't have anyone else to share lunch with and my brother is a 3rd year (11th grade)  I guess I'll join you then 



(Satoshi and Aiko walking to the Cafe) 



Satoshi: *rubs the back of his head* So Aiko hope I said it right..... What is it between you and Atara  


Aiko: that is none of your business Satoshi 



Satoshi :  *smirks* oh really Aimi or is it that you just don't want to tell me your relations to Mr. Atara 



Aiko: No  I don't  want to tell you and you'll never know 


Satoshi: Oh  *pulls her closer to him* What if I told you I always get what I want Miss Aiko and when I say that I do I mean it 



Aiko: *starts to blush but pulls him away* WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!!! 


Satoshi: Why I see you don't like that do you 


Aiko: No I don't like that and I don't like the way you're treating me 


Satoshi: Oh so you want me to treat you like a Goddess huh 


Aiko: Actually I don't see why girls like you Satoshi (She begins walking away) 



Satoshi: *grabs her wrist*  Wait Aiko this isn't who I really am I'm just being cool to fit in I'm sorry for what I did a few minutes ago please forgive  me it's just.....


Aiko: *starts to talk in a calm and sweet tone*  It's Just what Satoshi 



Satoshi: I've never met a girl as beautiful as you I've never known how it feels to be truly in love




~ To Be Continued  

  


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment